Greater Toronto Franchise Opportunities
Join a growing service industry with a strong work-life balance and excellent profitability.
We're looking for business-minded owners to join The HandyForce.
No construction experience necessary.
The HandyForce Franchise Details
Franchise Fee - $50,000
Other Start-Up Costs - $10,000 (approx.)
Operating Capital - $50,000
Total Funds to Get Started - $110,000
Anticipated annual compensation once established - $90,000 to $165,000
Flat Franchise Fee - $1,500
Support Fee* - $500
Total Monthly Fees - $2,000
* Support Fee includes: call centre costs, portal software & 5 hours of support each month
- Comprehensive training at corporate office
- On-Site training
- Office furniture, 2 computers, printer and furniture
- Sign for office space
- One vehicle wrapped (franchisee supplies vehicle)
- 10 branded shirts (button up, polo and crew neck)
- No royalties
- No work on evenings, weekends or holidays
- Not a hands-on job in the trades (i.e. no construction experience needed)
- Once established, only 20-25 hours/week
- Access to online, video and print materials providing advice, ideas and skill-building
- Ongoing support from home office operations team, marketing department and IT Staff
The HandyForce Advantage
The HandyForce is confident that you’ll get more out becoming a franchise owner with us than you will from buying most any Toronto Business for Sale. The opportunity with The HandyForce will provide you with a work-life balance that rarely comes with being a business owner. And did we mention the level of compensation is also very competitive.
If you’re specifically comparing handyman franchise opportunities in Toronto, then we’re certain that you’ll discover our proposal to be the best. We offer proven processes and procedures, NO royalties and close support from our founders and staff. You won’t find this from any other home services franchises. In fact, you’ll be hard pressed to find a similar offer from any franchise available.
The HandyForce is proud of the reputation we've established in the Greater Toronto area. We work hard to provide an unmatched reliable and professional service to our customers. Buying a franchise in Toronto with The HandyForce means you get instant credibility from our efforts. In an industry full of unreliable "one-man" handyman services, reputation is everything.
The HandyForce Ideal Candidate
The HandyForce is seeking business minded individuals with capital to invest and are looking to work less than 40 hours a week.
This is perfect for an owner that is interested in the business itself rather than the hands-on home improvement type work.
A franchisee should be motivated by results with the ability to manage people and projects. With that said, the franchisee isn’t meant to manage day-to-day operations.
Simply put, the prime candidate will be working on the business rather than in the business.
Does this sound like you? Fill out the Get Started form to learn more.